- Open plan kitchen and living keeps everything in the heart of the home
- Bedrooms next door to each other - perfect for expanding the family
- Quality Lamona appliances, including ceramic hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- En-suite facilities to the Master Bedroom mean you don’t need to venture out till you look perfect
- Contemporary family bathroom for all those bath bombs and candles you’ll get as housewarming presents
- A choice of quality, Porcelanosa tiles
- Your choice of kitchen finishes and lots of room for culinary creations
- 705 square feet of living space
- Handy storage in the hallway and built in wardrobe in the Master Bedroom
- One dedicated parking space plus visitor parking
3597x4750mm 11’10” x 15’7”
3000x3142mm 9’10” x 10’4”
2045x2108mm 6’9” x 6’11”
3496x4485mm 11’6” x 14’9”
1185x2377mm 3’11” x 7’10”
2499x4485mm 8'2" x 14’9”
Total Area 65.49 sqm | 705 sq ft
All dimensions are shown as maximum. Often taken to doorways, bedrooms include wardrobes where applicable. Wet rooms include showers and baths. Kitchens, where open plan, are taken to breakfast bars/worktops. The largest measurement is noted first whether this be length or width. All sizes are deemed to be +/50mm (construction industry tolerance).
Research and experience tells us that a contemporary lifestyle needs room to relax; that you value en-suite facilities; you want a dedicated car parking space; availability of Broadband and local transport - and low maintenance built in.
Our specification is high, compared with our competitors, and we offer a choice of finishes so your home will always be unique to you.
A range of additions has been specially selected as everyone wants something different from their home.
- Choice of modern and contemporary doors
- Choice of worktops with upstands and glass splashback
- Lamona ceramic hob and multi-function oven built in
- Fully integrated Lamona dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer/dryer
- Integrated cooker hood
- Brushed chrome sockets & switches
- Under unit lighting
- USB Point
Bathroom and En-suite
- Stylish Roca sanitaryware, all in pristine white
- Basin and WC in contemporary styling
- Hand held shower over bath
- Thermostatic shower in the en-suite
- hoice of modern and complementary wall tiling from Porcelanosa
- Fitted wardrobe to Master Bedroom available in a range of finishes
- USB point
- Quality internal doors
- Gas central heating
- Door entry system to all apartments
- Security lighting to communal entrances
- Attractively carpeted stairwells to all common areas
- Solar Panels to reduce Carbon emissions
- Parking available for each apartment
- Provided by NHBC
Optional extras and personalisation
Our specification is one of effortless contemporary style designed to complement your lifestyle. Should you wish to enhance your new apartment we have a range of selected items available for you to choose from*.
Just talk to your Sales Executive about how we can help you personalise your new home.
*Customer’s choice of finish subject to construction stage
Help to Buy eligibility calculator
A little helping hand on the way to your new home...
If you’d like to buy a new build home but can’t afford the total cost, the Help to Buy (Scotland): Affordable New Build Scheme might be your solution.
The Help to Buy (Scotland): Affordable New Build Scheme is open to first time buyers and existing homeowners. If you’ve saved a deposit of at least 5%, Help to Buy (Scotland) can help you with up to 15% of the purchase price of a new home. Your mortgage will be for the remaining 80% of the property price.
Originally launched in 2016 with the aim of running for three years, the scheme has been extended and will be available until March 2021.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE. This calculator is provided for guidance only; Robertson Living does not offer mortgage advice. Subject to full affordability checks, you may qualify for a higher equity loan amount from the government. You should take advice from a suitably qualified adviser before agreeing to a mortgage.
|Your estimated monthly mortgage repayment|
|15% Help to Buy Equity Loan|